Monday, August 31, 2009

Blue's arrival!!

I was quite delighted to receive tiny blue bear in the mail! As you can see, he is very comfortable in his new home (which is basically the same as my room in the poonanny...). Yes, it's true. I bought paint to match those beloved beige walls at the circus and spent a day transforming my old high school bedroom into the oasis I grew to love so much. It's not the same without sharing walls with kindred spirits, but it's enough to make me smile at the memory...
The first thing I had to do was introduce Blue to Joey, the newest addition to the Hoo family. Joey is a trouble maker...but we love him (even though he tried to eat Blue). He is a miniature Australian Shepard with a huge heart and a lot of energy.
Next, it was time for work at Legal Express. Blue was not a fan of the number of copies we have to make everyday...but he likes the sound of the machine.I taught him all about subpoena's and affidavit's...but he's just not interested. He thinks I should look for something more exciting...and I agree.
After work, it was time to wind down with an old Baylor friend. Leah drove down for some delicious margs at my new favorite Mexican Restaurant!!! We made some friends who also happened to be Baylor grad's and pretended we were at Elite on a fabulous margarita Monday...

I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful places Blue's friends will go!! Happy travels to you Sat as you begin your journey tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. love the room, love the post, and LOVE the beautiful baby puppy!! sooo jealous- you should bring him next time you come through town!!

    ReplyDelete