Sunday, October 18, 2009

ACL, U2 and Wine Country!

Little Blue Bear has had an exciting few weeks. He went to Austin City Limits and the weather could not have been better! He heard great music, but his favorites were Thievery Corporation and Kings of Leon!
We were actually able to squeeze our way all the way from back here to the second row! I took some pictures up close, but they're pretty dark.
Blue almost got lost in the debris afterward, but he made it out safely! I was not looking forward to taking the GRE three days after I got back from ACL, but I actually did pretty well. Now I begin the application process...

Next, Blue got the amazing opportunity to see the U2 360 tour!!! My boss bought me and her daughter really cheap tickets the day before the concert, but we lucked out and an old friend from high school invited us up to his box!! We had our own personal bartender, Shirley, and a hot dinner buffet ! This definitely was the greatest concert experience of all time!!!
Lastly, my sister Sylvia flew in from Arizona this weekend and wanted to check out Texas wine country. We had beautiful weather all weekend in San Antonio, Boerne and Fredericksburg and got to try some great wines! I love spending time with family, they are all such a blessing to me!

That's all for now! I can't wait for Baylor Homecoming this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment